How can I change my attorney?

If you have retained a criminal defense attorney and you wish to change attorneys, you may do so at anytime, subject to the approval of the court. Your new criminal defense attorney can contact your former criminal defense attorney and arrange for the transfer of your file. In some cases you will be required to sign a substitution of attorney or appear in court and inform the court that you have retained a new criminal defense attorney. There are some instances where the court may not allow you to change attorneys. An example of this is on the day your trial is to begin, unless you have good cause for the change.

Client Reviews

You are doing an amazing job. I’m glad I have you on my side, and I can’t wait for it all to end. Thank you for everything. Sincerely.

- C.Y.

“You have come into my case like an angel sent from god. Thank you for all the hard work you are putting forth. I also send our appreciation and best wishes to your office staff on my case. God bless, thank you.” Sincerely.

- M.C.

“I just wanted to first of all thank you very much for not only taking my case but also for always keeping myself and my family informed on what’s going on. It really meant a lot to know you were always nice to my mom, and I know she appreciated your help also.” Respectfully.

- R.C.

Free Consultation

Fill out the contact form or call us at (951) 698-5191 to schedule your free consultation.

Leave Us a Message